WHO ARE THE TUCSON ORIGINALS?
Founded in 1999, the Tucson Originals is Tucson’s premier group of independently-owned, fine dining, casual and neighborhood restaurants.
Our goals are to:
- Protect Tucson’s culinary sense of place
- Educate the dining public on the value and importance of independent restaurants in their community
- Achieve the same kind of economic muscle the chains have used so effectively
WHY BECOME A TUCSON ORIGINAL?
Increased Public Awareness
Tucson Original members benefit from year-round public relations opportunities:
- Radio and television appearances
- Cooking demonstrations/classes
- Inclusion in holiday and seasonal press releases
- High profile visibility in Tucson Original events and other non-profit community events
- Share in the Tucson Original database (over 8000 email addresses), Facebook and Twitter platforms
- Opportunity to be featured in the monthly Tucson Originals e-newsletter
- Inclusion in the widely circulated Tucson Originals brochure
As well as advertising opportunities:
- Automatic inclusion in Tucson Originals advertising i.e. bus benches, radio, television and print
- Logo, photo and info featured on www.tucsonoriginals.com
- Exclusive pricing to members in Tucson Original group ads in multiple local publications
- Special ad production pricing for members
Share information/support with fellow members:
- Employee needs and referrals
- Equipment needs and contacts
- Current economic issues
- Community support issues
More “Butts in Seats”
Programs are generated to increase traffic to your restaurant
- Tucson Originals Gift Certificate quarterly online sales
- Tucson Originals Gift Card (exclusive for use at member restaurants)
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE TO BECOME A MEMBER?
- Restaurant must be locally owned and operated and located in the greater Tucson area
- Corporate office must be located in the greater Tucson area
- May not be affiliated in any way with a national company
WHAT WILL IT COST YOU?
- No cash outlay ~ To support your annual membership dues and drive traffic to your restaurant, you agree to honor gift certificates sold throughout the year in our online sales (with a retail value of $2600 per annum)
TO APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP:
Contact the Corresponding Secretary of Tucson Originals at:
520-477-7950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org